Here at Unique Properties, the safety and wellbeing of both of our staff and tenants is our number one priority.
Due to the current situation surrounding Covid-19, we have put a number of safety measures in place in order to reduce any potential risk and help keep everyone safe.
In the office
- Our staff have their temperatures checked daily
- A sanitising station is provided in the office
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the office (unless exempt for medical reasons)
- Anyone looking to book a property viewing will first be required to complete a short questionnaire in order to assess any potential risk
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be applied before entering the property
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to at all times during the visit
We now also offer virtual viewings if you are unable to attend or would prefer not to visit in person. Please ask us about this when booking your viewing and we will be very happy to help.
It is very important that you notify us immediately if you begin experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 in the lead up to your viewing.